The Checkered Giant Rabbit is a kind of large rabbit. Generally speaking, it should be a breed of meat rabbit. However, in recent years, people have begun to like its cute appearance. Even if he is very large, there are still many people keep it as a pet.
Morphological Characteristics of Checkered Giant Rabbit
The fur of the Checkered Giant Rabbit is white with scattered black spots. The size is larger but the rate of meat production is low. The ears are wide and upright. The ears are usually black, the eyes are black, and the limbs are strong and powerful.
The Checkered Giant Rabbit is weighing more than 5kg, and looks similar to Himalayan rabbits, but it is thinner, but its body is bigger than Himalayan rabbits.
Although this kind of Rabbits are large rabbits, they are usually used as meat rabbits, but the Checkered Giant Rabbit, which are born different from others, are rarely used on meat rabbits. Checkered Giant Rabbits are more often seen in rabbit exhibitions, and they travel around the world and shine.
Not only is the purpose and appearance different from others, but the personality of the Checkered Giant Rabbit is also inherently different from ordinary rabbits. The Checkered Giant Rabbit with full self-awareness do not feel uncontrollable because of their huge size, but because of their inherently self-contained personality. Some people may even think that they are not at all innately easy to get along with rabbits. Checkered Giant Rabbits are very active and love to play. What’s peculiar is that they like to show off very much and attract the attention of others. Just like natural stars, their gestures are full of special atmosphere.
Daily Care Knowledge of Checkered Giant Rabbit
The Checkered Giant Rabbit has a weird personality. It will not be as obedient and obedient as other pet rabbits, nor will it be deliberately flattering like a little rabbit. It is a large rabbit breed, jealous and likes a larger life Space, so pay extra attention when nursing.
- The characteristics of the Checkered Giant Rabbit: The Checkered Giant Rabbit has a strong personality, so it needs to be treated wholeheartedly by the owner. Therefore, it is recommended that if you want to raise this kind of rabbit, just raise one, lest the rabbit feels like himself whom are not taken seriously or who are jealous do not want to share the love of the owner with other rabbits. In terms of care, the Checkered Giant Rabbit is smart and active, and requires a lot of activity, so it needs a little more exercise or game changes. Whether it is a toy or a small game invented by the owner, the rabbit can still play Very happy.
- The Living Space of the Checkered Giant Rabbit: The rabbit also needs a larger living space. They are more curious than staying in a small boring cage, they also prefer to stay freely in a wide and exploreable cage Activity area! Therefore, if the owner likes outdoor sports or has a more enthusiastic and active personality, we believe that the Checkered Giant Rabbit can definitely meet your special and different needs.
Key Feeding Points of Checkered Giant Rabbit
The Checkered Giant Rabbit has a huge body and a huge food intake, so it is not easy to panic in the choice of food. Even at any time, don’t throw it other food at will. The food of this rabbit is very simple. Let me introduce it below.
- The staple food should be hay: The staple food of Checkered Giant Rabbit should choose Timothy hay or Orchardgrass of the family Gramineae. Alfalfa should be gradually reduced when rabbits are about to reach adulthood, that is, when they are about 4-5 months old, and the proportion of grasses should be increased, and alfalfa should be completely stopped after 6 months of adulthood. The supply of hay and precautions are the same as those of young rabbits.
- Eat with rabbit food: Choose adult rabbit food for Checkered Giant Rabbit food, preferably pet rabbit food. It is recommended twice a day. At the beginning, you can give you a handful each time. Similarly, if the rabbit eats quickly and appears very hungry, you can increase it. The precautions are the same as that of young rabbits, and will not be repeated. Tutu has individual differences. Your own baby knows best. The specific amount needs to be determined for your love rabbit through observation.
- Drinking water cannot be less: Provide boiled cold water 24 hours a day and change it at least once a day.
- The number of vegetables should not be large: Adult rabbits can eat some vegetables to help their intestines maintain water and supplement vitamins. Please supply vegetables in moderation, but be sure to use moderation, not too much. Eating too many vegetables, or using vegetables as a staple food, is likely to cause diarrhea.