Home Forums Dog Dog Food and Treats Absolutely forbidden food for dogs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #3149
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    There are alway some forbidden food for dogs at home. Because of a dog’s poor eyes or actions, he doesn’t give up or his heartache, so he gives the food he eats to the dog. However, the dog is sensitive, dangerous or even fatal to many human foods. So let’s learn about the dog’s taboo food together. It takes a little more time and the dog’s health More security!

    Chocolate (lethal). The coffee salt in chocolate is a kind of poison to animals. It will reduce the blood flow to the brain, which may cause heart disease and other fatal problems. The more salty the coffee contained in chocolate, the higher the content, the greater the risk to dogs. Toxic amount (small dog, 15-20 lbs / 6-9 kg) milk chocolate: 8-12 oz (226g-340g) dark chocolate: 1 oz (28g); Toxic Symptoms: serious drooling, frequent urination, pupil dilation, rapid heartbeat, vomiting and diarrhea, extremely high energy, vigorous flesh shaking, In coma, raw or cooked onions contain disulfide, which is harmless to human body, but may cause red blood cell oxidation in cats, dogs, sheep, horses and cattle. It may lead to hemolytic anemia. One or two small pieces of onion a week can damage the operation of red blood cells, affect the oxygen delivery, and thus cannot provide enough oxygen for the body. Symptoms of poisoning: weight loss, fatigue, laziness, frequent asthma, depression, rapid pulse, weakness, Thin film secretions appear in gums and mouth.

    Liver(dangerous): Liver is one of dog’s favorite foods. Many snacks or dog food contain liver. Eating a small amount of liver is actually good for dogs, but if it is excessive, it may cause nutritional problems. Because liver contains high unit of vitamin A, taking too much vitamin A may cause vitamin A poisoning or vitamin A excess. The toxic amount of chicken liver (raw or cooked) is about 3 times a week, which may cause bone problems. If the dog has another vitamin a supplement, it must not be fed to the liver. Signs of vitamin A excess syndrome: malformed bones, rapid development of elbow and spine bones, weight loss, anorexia, no appetite.

    Bones. Do not feed broken bones such as chicken bones, which may stab the dog’s throat or cut the dog’s mouth, esophagus, stomach or intestine. Asphyxiation: pale and blue gingiva, gasping, mouth opening, face grabbing, shallow and slow breathing, Unconsciousness, pupil dilation. If you want to feed the bone, it should be boiled with raw bone. The bone marrow is an excellent source of calcium, phosphorus and copper intake. Biting the big bone also helps to clear the tartar.

    Raw egg(dangerous). Raw protein contains a protein of avidin, which will deplete the vitamin H (present in vitamin B group) in dogs. Vitamin H is an indispensable nutrition for the growth of dogs and the promotion of fur health. In addition, raw eggs usually also contain bacteria, such as Salmonella, feed raw eggs, and eventually become a misfeed of toxins to dogs, which is more likely to cause vitamin H deficiency. Signs of vitamin H deficiency: hair loss, weakness, growth retardation, skeletal deformity. Cooked eggs are a great snack for dogs. They contain high protein and other nutrients. Only raw protein contains ovalbumin. If you want to feed raw eggs, please take only the yolk, but you must be careful about the infection of bacteria.

    Pork (feeding not recommended). The fat ball in pork is bigger than other meat, which may block the microvascular of dogs and avoid pig products, especially those containing sodium nitrate.

    Milk(not recommended). Many dogs have lactose discomfort. If your dog will have symptoms such as farting, diarrhea, dehydration or skin inflammation after drinking milk, you should stop feeding. Milk. For dogs with lactose discomfort, you should eat milk without lactose. Dog food or human food are OK, but the ingredients that people eat may not fully meet the needs of dogs.

    Mushrooms(not recommended- fatal) The edible mushrooms and mushrooms sold on the market are harmless to dogs, but they should be avoided to be eaten by dogs, so as to avoid eating poisonous mushrooms in the wild.

    Grape can cause renal toxicity (renal failure). It is absolutely not allowed to feed dogs.

    Petzoo Your Pet Knowledge Library!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.