- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
May 23, 2020 at 11:36 am #2155AnonymousInactive
We often see that dogs like to pee in a corner, corner, trunk, tire, electric pole and other places, especially male dogs, who do not know that there is their own smell in their urine, but dogs can transmit information through the smell of their special urine.
1. The reason why dogs like to pee on the pole. Some parents think that the main reason why dogs pee on the pole is to make smell marks on landmark buildings or things. There are three main purposes to do this, the first is to help the dog identify the road, the second is to help the dog divide the territory, the third is to leave their own smell, so that other dogs can know their own gender and other information after smelling it. All the time, male dogs like to lift their legs to pee at the electric pole. It has been said that the main reason why male dogs like to lift their legs to pee is to attract female dogs. Raising their legs to pee shows their gender. Of course, raising their legs to pee is also to prevent them from getting wet. Of course, male dogs like to lift their legs to pee at the electric pole, mainly to seize the territory and leave their own smell. Before the dog pees, he will probably smell it first to determine whether there is any smell of other male dogs. If there is, he will quickly lift his legs and urinate, and sprinkle the urine in the largest range possible to cover the smell of other male dogs’ urine, which is equivalent to erecting a sign in this place: in the private field, dogs are not allowed to enter. Sometimes the dog wants to occupy too much territory, it will excrete the urine by stages and batches, even when it can’t excrete the urine, it is still used to doing the action of urination, trying to drip one or two drops out.
2. The reason why dogs like to pee on tree trunks. The reason why dogs can pee on tree trunks is not because they need to urinate physically, but because they mark their routes. We know that dogs have a very sensitive sense of smell. They can recognize the taste of their own urine. When they go out, they will encounter trees on the roadside or near the corner of the wall Urine should be marked so that no matter how far it goes out, it will find the taste of urine and return to its home. Your question is where it comes from so much urine. In fact, it only urinates a small amount of urine every time, just has its taste, not a large amount of urine every time.
3. The reason why dogs like to pee on tires. Dogs like to make “marks” around tires is that tires can be driven by cars to bring the above smell to other places, so that more dogs can smell their own smell, so as to expand their field. So it’s the nature of dogs to pee on car tires. The dog is evolved from the wolf. It inherits the wolf’s domain consciousness, so the dog always likes to pee in trees, electric poles and other places when going out. This behavior is known as “tagging.”. Dogs rely on these “markers,” the smell of urine, to identify themselves or other dog areas. This behavior is especially reflected in male dogs. They will raise their hind legs and make “marks” higher than the ground, so as to make their own smell closer to the nose of other dogs, so as to make their own smell easier for other dogs to smell. This pheromone can only be identified by its peers.
However, for the sake of civilization, it is suggested that dogs who urinate everywhere should get rid of such a habit. Give the right training or bury the smell, of course, sterilization can also be carried out.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.