Pineapple tastes sweet and sour, tastes delicious, has a very good edible value, deeply loved by the public, and pineapple has the effect of stomach and digestion. Some pet owners sometimes give their dogs pineapples to help them digest. But can dogs eat pineapples? How about pineapple for dogs?
1. First of all, dogs are not suitable for pineapple. Because pineapple is a kind of fruit that is particularly susceptible to allergies. Why do you say that? Because pineapple contains bromelain, which has the function of digesting protein.
2. After eating, this kind of bromelain will increase the permeability of the gastrointestinal mucosa of dogs, which will cause the macromolecular alloprotein in the gastrointestinal tract to penetrate into the blood flow of dogs. Once this phenomenon occurs, because the dog’s body feelings are different, it is particularly easy to cause the dog’s own allergic reaction.
3. The most common allergic reaction is diarrhea. If the situation is serious, the dog will suffer from severe dehydration, which will also easily threaten the dog’s life.
4. So parents should refer to some information when feeding some fruit to dogs. We have to know whether this fruit is not suitable for dogs to eat, can it cause allergic phenomenon of dogs, or under what circumstances can this fruit be eaten? Which dogs are more suitable to eat? These are some knowledge points that need parents to refer to.
5. Only when we understand can we effectively maintain the dog’s health. There are many parents who give dogs fruit by mistake, which leads to serious allergic phenomenon, even serious dyspepsia. It will take a long time for the dog to recover to a healthy state.