Many dog parents can feel the benefits of owning a Belgian shepherd dog in your daily life. They can not only make us feel less lonely, but also often bring us a lot of laughter. The key is that they are our most loyal talkers. However, there are also many troubles in keeping dogs. Health is the most headache. So how to keep a clean dog is a concern of many dog owners. Following will introduce to you.
1. Take a bath for the dog regularly. Sometimes the depilation of the dog doesn’t happen only when the season is warm or cold. If they are bathed with improper hair washing essence, they will also have depilation, even more serious than natural shedding. Therefore, if you don’t want your dog to lose his hair due to skin disease, you must use special pet bath fluid to bathe them.
2. Buy a pet’s special brush, comb their hair once or twice a day, so that the naturally fallen hair will be concentrated on the brush and disposed of at one time, instead of making their hair tangled and then running around the house, so that the hair will not spread in the gaps of furniture and air.
3. Pay attention to the diet of pets, do not give them salty food, too high salt is also one of the important factors for hair loss.
4. At ordinary times, pets should not be in the mood of excitement, tension or fear, which can reduce the possibility of their hair loss. Besides, it is the owner’s responsibility to provide a quiet environment for small animals.
5. Often take the dog out to bask in the sun, and let them run, so that the dog’s health. In general, healthy dogs rarely shed their hair, and when taking them out for a walk in the sun, even if there is hair loss, it will not affect the family environment.