Home Forums Dog Dog Food and Treats How to repel mosquitoes in summer for dogs?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Although summer is almost over, there are more mosquitoes. It’s very uncomfortable to have mosquitoes at home. In fact, mosquitoes seldom bite dogs, because dogs have thick skin, but we can’t stand it. How to kill mosquitoes is harmless to dogs? This may also be a headache for you. Let me tell you about my mosquito killing experience. It should be useful for friends who have dogs at home.

Electric fly swatter: electric mosquito swatter can easily kill mosquitoes when they fly. And the body of the mosquito will be pasted on the racquet, which is not easy to fall to the ground and be eaten by curious dogs, which avoids a way for dogs to eat mosquitoes and cause diseases. Unscented electric mosquito

Perfume: there are dogs and cats in the family for many years. Every summer my family uses small bottles to smell mosquitoes with odorless perfume. As it turns out, there’s no harm to dogs at all. There is no such sensitive situation as sneezing and no dog discomfort. It’s quite simple to say, for example, when you sit down to watch TV or use a computer, you put an electric mosquito perfume on your feet, then you can use an electric fly fix to kill mosquitoes when you see a mosquitoes flying around.

The following is the way that do not appropriate to kill mosquitoes when there are dogs in my home.
    Spraying insecticides: Although many insecticides for killing mosquitoes say that they are harmless to people and animals, I don’t feel at ease. After spraying insecticide, even people can smell very exciting smell.

Secondly, it’s not sure whether the insecticide sprayed on the dog’s small body will be too thick, and whether the insecticide falling on the ground will be licked by the dog. In a word, it is not proper to use.

Plate mosquito repellent incense: the plate mosquito incense that needs to be ignited with matches will produce a lot of smoke. This kind of smoke is undoubtedly a strong stimulus for dogs with very sensitive senses. It will cause dogs to sneeze and shed tears, and the incense ignited will easily burn dogs.

Electric mosquito repellent: I’m not sure whether it will really cause physical damage to dogs. I just think the base of the mosquito repellent is too easy for dogs to smell curiously, and the mosquito repellent is exposed outside.

Petzoo Your Pet Knowledge Library!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.