1. For normal seasonal reason moulting, you only need to comb and groom for your dog every day.
2. For moulting caused by skin diseases, it is best to consult a professional in time for symptomatic treatment.
3. For moulting caused by human factors, you need to consult professionals for choosing toiletries which are suitable for dog skin.
4. For moulting caused by lacking of trace element, you should make some adjustment for your dog’s diet. You can feed your dog with some vegetables and fruits which can assure balanced nutrition.
5. For moulting caused by other factors such as humidity, natural environment or sun exposure, you shoulde make sure the house is clean and dry and always walking your dog outside for sun shining.