- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 months, 1 week ago by Anonymous.
June 8, 2020 at 2:02 pm #3209AnonymousInactive
Dogs have dandruff not only for people, but also for dogs. Why? In fact, under the normal metabolism, the original epidermal cells will continue to grow, age, die and fall off. It’s just that dogs have more hair than people, which is more likely to happen. In addition, infection with parasites, allergies, or skin inflammation can also cause more dandruff.
Dandruff removal tactics:
1. Take a bath: Take a good bath for your dog, you can get rid of the old dandruff on your skin. Don’t take a bath too actively. It’s almost every two weeks in summer and every month in winter. Be careful. Too frequent bathing may damage the oily protective layer on the dog’s hair. Tips: when taking a bath, use lukewarm water to avoid eyes. At last, remember to dry the dog’s wet hair.
2. Special shampoo: If the general shampoo can’t effectively remove the dandruff, it’s necessary to choose the special dandruff shampoo with a variety of special ingredients. Amy’s pet dandruff shampoo is good. When you bathe, you should allow foam to stay on the dog for a few minutes, and the medicinal ingredients can play a full role. Tips: don’t use the dandruff shampoo for dogs to bathe, so as to avoid more serious dandruff stimulation. You’d better not use the shampoo containing lice killing ingredients to bathe for dogs. Most of these products will make the skin drier.
3. Hair spray: If the dog lives in a dry environment, it may also cause a lot of dandruff. You can buy some oily hair spray from the pet goods store. After spraying on the hair, it can effectively avoid excessive evaporation of water on the dog’s hair.
4. Emollient oil: Generally used for baby skin care products can also moisturize the dog’s fur. Grooming: regularly grooming your dog’s hair can brush off the old and dead dandruff accumulated at ordinary times, and help the dog distribute the natural oil secreted by the skin evenly on every inch of the skin. As long as you often groom, many dandruff problems can be solved naturally.
5. Tips: when choosing a comb, pay attention to whether the teeth are too hard. Try it on the back of your hand. If you feel pain, your dog will probably feel the same. In fact, the tooth comb that people use to comb their hair is very suitable for dogs. Furthermore, you can choose a special pet beauty comb.
6. Add some oil: One of the reasons for the increase of dandruff may also be the lack of oil in things. So it’s a good idea to add a proper amount of pet specific fish oil to the food, which can help the skin recover its normal metabolic function. As long as you add half a spoon or a teaspoon of fish oil every day, you can see the improvement effect obviously.
7. Change feed: Some feeds of poor quality can not meet the dog’s nutritional needs, which will lead to poor hair health. Many dogs will recover their dandruff naturally after they use another professional feed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.