- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
May 22, 2020 at 3:14 pm #2090AnonymousInactive
The treatment of the vaccine itself also has a great impact on the success rate of the vaccine. It is quite necessary to vaccinate dogs. Dogs who have not been vaccinated are much more likely to have uploaded diseases than dogs who have been vaccinated regularly. In addition to feeding methods, many dogs have uploaded diseases because of the lack of vaccination. So for the sake of dog’s health, the owner must pay attention to the dog’s vaccine work. Of course, the vaccine does not mean that the dog should be vaccinated as soon as possible.
1. Common infectious diseases to be prevented by vaccines. Generally, we inject imported quadruple vaccines for dogs. The diseases to be prevented include canine distemper, parvovirus, canine infectious hepatitis, canine parainfluenza, etc. of course, we also inject a rabies vaccine every year to prevent the rabies we most worry about and fear.
2. How to strengthen the immune effect. Although many dogs However, the vaccine was injected, but still infected with infectious diseases, which may be caused by the unsatisfactory immune effect. For the dogs that have been immunized, they should be immunized according to the doctor’s advice. Because of the different vaccines for the first immunization, the time for the second immunization is also different. In order to further determine the time of strengthening immunization, we can determine the time of strengthening immunization by measuring the antibody level of canine distemper and parvovirus.
3. It is very important for dogs to be in a healthy state when they are vaccinated. We know that the vaccine must be carried out in a healthy state of dogs. Only a healthy body state can actively produce a higher active immunity, so a physical examination must be carried out before immunization. If the dog has any discomfort, it is not recommended to vaccinate the dog, otherwise it will lead to an increase in the discipline of infectious diseases. The dogs to be vaccinated must be in good health without lethargy. The body temperature is kept at the normal temperature of 39-39 degC. Healthy dogs usually have wet noses, no runny nose, no purulent eye droppings and no oral diseases. And the hair color looks smooth, and the skin has no ulcer and large area of papule. No cough and asthma. No vomiting or laxity. There was no serious parasite infection. Clean around the anus, these are the most basic requirements. The vaccine must be carried out in the dog’s healthy state.
4. How to check the immune effect:
A. Immune synergist. In order to improve the immune effect, it can be used at the same time with the immune synergist when immunizing, especially when immunizing for the first time. Although there are Immunoenhancers in general vaccines, it is recommended to inject additional Immunoenhancers in clinical use. At present, the commonly used immune synergists in dogs are polymyocytes, thymosin and so on.
B. Immune effect test. After the end of the immune program, the immune effect should be checked to see if there is enough antibody level, which can be detected by the antibody diagnostic kit. We need to know that it’s not that vaccinating dogs will definitely prevent dogs from getting infectious diseases, but the probability will be greatly reduced. If the vaccination fails, dogs will get sick.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.