As we all konw, well-trained dogs are happier and healthier than untrained dogs, and so are dog owners. Even though here are a lot of different ways to train your dog, plenty of people successfully train their dogs on their own. It’s a great way to save money on training costs, and a wonderful way to bond with your dog.
Before you train your dog, it’s important that setting up a schedule, and learn a few things about training. And dog parents also need to be fully committed and prepared for a daily commitment.
1. Effective dog training equipment like dog collar, harness, dog leash, and dog treats.
2. Choose a right and appropriate Method for your dog. You can also learn training techniques from books and websites and choose the best one to suits you and your dog.
3. Set up Sessions. Everytime in training, you can start by teaching basic commands. Try to stick with one action per training session so your dog does not get confused.
4. Basic Commands. Train your dog with some easier command at first; Once your dog has mastered the dog obedience basics you can add some difficulty and move on other fun tricks or commands.
5. Problems and Proofing Behavior. Dog training takes time, and you and your dog are likely to hit a few bumps along the way. You may see some resistance or stubborn behavior. Keep things positive and reward your dog for good behavior, and make sure you use a reward your dog will work for.