Checking Before Vaccinating:
1. Dogs with poor physique and malnutrition are better to improve their physique and strengthen nutrition until they are healthy before vaccinating.
2. Vaccination is not allowed at the time of illness. Vaccination at this time will aggravate the disease due to the vaccine reaction and may also prevent the vaccine from producing the best immune effect.
3. If dogs have been contacted with a sick dog before injection, they should be fully body inspected before injecting the vaccine.
4. Vaccination of pregnant dogs may cause miscarriage, which is absolutely prohibited. The antibody in dog’s body is very high when it is pregnant which generally does not infect diseases. So pregnant dogs don’t need to be vaccinated
5. Within half a month after delivery, mother dogs are not suitable for getting vaccination
6. Dogs whose trauma has not healled are not allowed to be vaccinated.